20 July 2009

I am waiting for the slow down... won't it slow down.
Blink your eyes, miss the sights, time flies by.
Where have the days gone? What happened to life's song? I want my mom.
Dad, do you remember your span? See the movement of God's hand? What does it mean to be a man?
I'm waiting for the slow down... won't it slow down.
Shh... don't you hear the sound?
Listen... you can hear His heart pound.
Creation's tempo moves so slow. But we have to go... go, go.
I'm screaming 'NO!'
Wanna watch the clouds flow, see the sun burst and glow.
Sister, don't you miss your brother? Wonder what it's like when we really love one another?
I'm moving toward the slow down... come baby, let's just slow down.

1 comment:

Justin H said...

You do have a talent for writing. I am ready for a slower pace too.

Love you brother.